Royse City, TX Portrait Photographer - Some of my favorite shots


This is a film shot with my first camera a Canon A1. I love the perspective and the focus on his eye2...and he happens to by3 my son so I love it even more!

 
I just love his expression! This is also a film shot on my Canon A1.

This was my first lighting shot. It was on film and I developed the shot in a dark room so it is sentimental.

I love the fall colors in this shot and her sweet smile looking at her mom off camera.

I love the background and color contrast in this shot.


I love the perspective in this shot. Brother & sister playing in the background with their favorite stuffed animals in the foreground. I also love the angles and different layers in the background.

I love this shot for it's double meaning. It's a t-post with a rustic feel, but also representative of a cross and resonates with my faith. 

I love the sweet expression of the bride's father seeing his daughter in her wedding dress for the first time!

I love animals and had a lot of fun taking photos of this guy. I love that he was looking right at me.
 

This was a engagement self portrait. I love everything about this. The angle of the ground, the shape of the hay, the contrast...and the guy in the pic :) 


I love the symbolism of this shot. The passage is open to scriptures talking about love. 

Great smiles! And my beautiful bonus daughter. Love the pose on this one. 

This was a fun shot with dad. I love the expressions on my bonus daughter's and her boyfriend's faces!

I love the colors and shot angle on this shot.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!